A complaint may be filed by:
- every natural person, legal entity or a group of persons that deem they were discriminated against,
- organizations dealing with human rights protection and other persons, on behalf and with approval of the person who has suffered discrimination,
- in case that a group of persons has suffered discrimination, an organization dealing with human rights protection may file a complaint on its own behalf, without the approval of persons who have allegedly suffered discrimination
A complaint should be submitted in the written form. It may also be submitted by fax or e-mail, by means of a scanned and signed submission, or orally on the record, without paying any taxes or other fees.
A complaint should contain the following data:
- discrimination victim – who was discriminated against,
- discriminator – by whom they were discriminated against,
- description of the discrimination act,
- evidence pertaining to the discrimination act that the victim has suffered (documents, witnesses, etc.)
A complaint must be signed.